What's NOT Included in Your Payment?
- Additional snacks; there are local shops nearby where you can buy snacks such as crisps/chips, chocolate, biscuits, fizzy drinks etc, at your leisure
- Trips / Excursions; you will have the option of exporing the city or any other local destinations during your rest days on Saturday and Sunday
- Car Hire; we have multiple contacts of local drivers that will take you on prearranged day trips in surrounding areas in Yogyakarta. Car with driver may be approximately $50 per day. The public transport in Indonesia is quite poor so hiring a car is advised. Costs may be able to be shared amongst other volunteers on site.
- Vaccinations and medical records prior to travel; the animals that subside here are our upmost priority so there are certain vaccinations and medical records that must be shown before working closely with the animals to ensure their safety and yours.
- Travel Insurance; that should be arranged by the volunteer.
- Visas; the volunteer will be responsible for their visa and any costs incurred for overstay. However, if you need any help arranging a suitable visa we can offer advice.
What's Included In Your Payment?
- Accommodation for the duration of your stay; one air conditioned, en-suite twin bedroom, you may be required to share with other volunteers (same gender) or if you're travelling in a pair or group.
- Airports transfer; arrival and departure
- Breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner; most individual dietry requirements can be accommodated.
If you wish to receive a direct quote, please use the booking form, providing as much information about your intended stay as possible. Prices are competative and suprisingly affordable.
If you wish to make a general enquiry, please visit the CONTACT page.